On the first week of the holidays my mum booked horse riding for 3 kids. They were for me, Nicky and my brother. We were all excited because we have never been horse riding before!! It was booked for Tuesday at 4:00pm but we had to leave at 3:30pm. We had to wear a water proof jacket, runners or boots and if you were a girl you had to tie your hair up in a neat pony tail.
At 3:30 we hopped in our car and drove to Nicky's house to pick her up. When I knocked on their old door Nicky came running to it and when she opened the door she screamed in my face so loud because she was so excited! I told her to calm down so she did. She was wearing a pretty, big purple water proof jacket.
She said bye to her parents and we hopped inside the car and drove off. We were so excited. The horse riding place was in Holder. It only took 10 minutes to get there. While we were in the car Nicky and I started planning on what we should do at our sleep-over. She was coming to my house for a night.
Once we got there mum went to the front office and signed some sheets and payed the money. It cost a lot of money. We had to wait for 15 minutes for our turn on the trail ride. While we where waiting I gave everyone a lolly pop. The flavours we had where coca cola, strawberry and strawberry and cream. I had strawberry and cream. It lasted for the longest.
Then our leader came to pick us up. Her name was Sarah. We went to the front office to get our helmets. Once we put them on my little sister started to cry because she didn't get a helmet to wear. She got an ice-cream instead. We followed Sarah to the horses. I got to choose which horse I wanted to ride first. I chose Caspan. He is white and is the second biggest horse out of the 3 horses including Sarah's horse. My brother chose Caspa and Nicky chose Guinie. All of the horses we rode was a boy. Sarah's horse was a girl.
All of the horses wanted to eat grass but we pulled their reigns so they won't eat grass. Then we kicked their tummy and they started walking. When we were on a flat surface in the field we started trotting but my brother's horse and my horse started galloping!! It was so scary. I had to pull the reigns as hard as I could. It was hard because the helmet started slipping over my eyes and I couldn't see!!
Suddenly Caspan calmed down. I didn't want to trot again but after another trot he stopped galloping. I was very happy. We started trotting back to the barn. On the way I saw my little sister still with her ice-block. It was dripping all over her hand. I waved hello and started to walk Caspan to the barn. We all carefully lifted one leg over the back and jumped off. I couldn't really my bum!!
We followed Sarah to the front office to take off our helmets. We said thank you and hopped in the car and drove off to our house. In the car we sang a song for Mel. We sang 5 different songs. She fell asleep in the middle of the last song.
When we arrived home it was about 6:00pm. We went inside and decided to watch "The Simpsons". It was about a man that escaped from prison and he was Lisa and Bart's worst enemy. They had to try and stop him. It was very funny.
Then my dad came home. We washed our hands thoroughly with soap and then sat at the table for dinner. For dinner we had spaghetti cabonarra. It was delicious.
At 7:00 we all played Club Penguin on the computer. It is a game where you waddle around and meet new friends. It is really fun. We played that for 30 minutes each. While we were playing club penguin my mum gave us a bowl of cookies and cream ice-cream!! It was so nice.
At 8:30 we brushed our teeth and washed our face and hands. Then got into our p.js. I said good night to my mum and dad and went to bed.
I had a really good time horse riding in the holidays. I hope I can do it again.
THE END!!!
WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO ... PART 2
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, it's Butterfly. I am not available. Please leave a message after the beep. "BEEP"!