Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Golden Wishing Ring

Meanwhile the farmer reached home and showed his ring to his wife. "Now we cannot fail to make our fortune," he said.

"We must think very carefully how we shall use our wish."
"Why don't we wish for the land next door so that our farm can be twice as big?" said his wife. "Well that would be all right," said the farmer,"but I'd rather try really hard and see if we can save the money for the land, and in that way we will still have our wish."

And
that's what happened. They worked so hard that they were able to get the land next door."Let's wish for a horse and a cow," said the wife.
"No, we don't need to waste our wish," said the farmer. "If we work hard it will not take long to buy the land. Sure enough, they were able to by a beautiful horse and cow.


14 comments:

  1. Hi Butterfly, i see u got all your work back. How?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and do u know who did it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Pink Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey butterfly can you call me to see if we can have a play date, see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Butterfly, i'm sending u a comment!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your blog, it's soooo awesomely awesome!! (Sorry, i like the word awesome and awesomely.) Bye now!!!!! Pink Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Butterfly i'm sick so i'm staing home tomorrow so i'll talk to you later on tonight and tomorrow.


    Dragonfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is wonderful! Also it's fun to look at:) Love From Puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also here's the comment you've been wanting: Dear Butterefly I love your blog because it has a pretty background:0 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ony day i'm free is the next Friday after the disco because i've had a bet with my mum that if we won the game of basketball, we get to go to the Sothern Cross Club with my friend Tarushi. The other day i'm free is Sunday after i go to horse riding or soccer. Bye for now not forever
    Pink Bunny
    P.S Also if it's not a particular Wednesday, i could go to your house after school. My Step farther sometimes babysits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog. Think your blog is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Butterfly,
    Your Blog rocks!!
    From H.S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi butterfly,
    Your blog is so cool .
    I love your work.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Butterfly,
    your blog is the best.
    I hope you have a good day.
    Your blog is number 1#.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi butterfly, did u see the picture of M.M little sister? She had a plack aphro, a moustache, a goaty, a really really strange looking dress, 2 red with white polka dots, three balls coming straight for her head and a purple bow tie on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI BUTTERFLY, DID U SEE THE PICTURE OF ME AND KOKI? I PUT A BLUE MOUSTAHE ON KOKI!!!!

    SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi butterfly, i can't wait untill i come over today!!! Hope u have some ideaz on wat we can do!




    Pink Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's Butterfly. I am not available. Please leave a message after the beep. "BEEP"!